BCS Counseling Google Classroom
In an effort to support our students during remote learning, the BCS counseling team has created a google classroom providing helpful tools and activities during this time. The google classroom will be updated weekly with new age appropriate topics, challenges, and activities to do at home. To access our google classroom, please follow the steps below.
How to join:
1. Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In. Sign in with your Google Account.
2. At the top, click Add. Join class
3. Enter code: 5i4oqlb
Welcome to the Counseling Corner! As School Counselors, we help students develop their skills in personal/social, academic, and career areas. In order to meet all our students’ needs, we meet with the students individually or in small groups. Additionally, we provide classroom guidance lessons which reinforce the Six Pillars of Character Education and encourage positive social skills. We believe every students should be given the opportunity to learn in a safe and supportive environment and always strive to provide a positive school climate for all.
What is the School Counselor's Role?
- Teaches classroom lessons (i.e. friendship building skills, respect)
- Facilitates short-term, small group counseling
- Provides immediate, short-term individual and crisis counseling
- Works collaboratively with teachers and staff
- Consults with parents
- Provides information and/or referrals for community resources to families
If you have any questions or would like more information about counseling services for your child, please contact us by email or phone as listed to the right.